PowerLink QSV 3PH 20kVA – QSV20KS-AU
PowerLink’s QSV Diesel Generator range has been specifically designed to be a stable and highly reliable standby power source. A QSV diesel generator automatically detects changes in the power quality and accurately responds to demand, ensuring stable power output.
Built to perform
- Reputable engine brands including Cummins, Kubota, Perkins and PowerLink are used throughout the QSV range.
- High performance cooling system.
- Specially designed, anti corrosion exhaust muffler with superior noise reduction performance.
- 24 hour fuel tank for continuous operation
Intelligent control panel
- PLC920 automatic digital controller, automatic mains failure control (AMF), standby
start-up status at any time.
- 20% reduction in size compared to the size of an average diesel generator.
- More units can be transported in a standard container reducing transport costs.
Easy maintenance access and long maintenance intervals
- Large door provides easy access for essential servicing and maintenance.
- 500 hours maintenance interval to reduce downtime.
Easy to move
- Integrated forklift slot and single point lifting function.